Featured

Second Episode...not sure when it will be out. Sorry for the wait... - ButterGrease August 4th, 2009

About MapleCast


First Episode (Intro)

Hi and if you are here, you should already know about MapleCast, the MapleStory Podcast. Thanks for viewing the first episode. You can check out the YouTube channel here. It would be great if you subscribed or download any of MapleCast's episodes on iTunes. (It's free). We play on GMS or also known as Global MapleStory which is the North American version of it. We are on the Bera server. I used to play KMS (Korean MapleStory) but in Canada, everyone plays GMS. O_o

I am now aware that MapleCast has already been a MapleStory podcast (actually the first one), and I am in no relation or affiliated with them. Also, they haven't recorded since December 06, 2006 which was their fourth and possibly the last episode. Thanks to Aqua Road Radio for that information (Still waiting for your 21st episode guys :P). You should check them out, their website is here. Actually I didn't even know that MapleCast existed, because I never saw it on iTunes, or Podcasting, or Podango so I was guessing I was the first user to take the name, guess I was wrong...
Anyways, thanks again to ARR (Aqua Road Radio) for letting me know that their was a "MapleCast" already.

Well, enough said for today, and hope you enjoy our podcasts. Keep watching for more episodes or bookmark our blog for even faster notice. Thanks for reading! ^^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Am I really the first to comment? Well I'm very excited about a possible new Maple podcast. AAR takes like 3 monthes an episode, and MW just really sucks content-wise :P. So a new podcast that could be both consistant and high quality would be amazing. I myself would be interested in helping in any way possible and maybe even guesting once you guys get into that.

Umm I do have a few questions though, regarding the intro.
Are you guys planning on being a news podcast? I couldn't tell from the video.
Is there one host or two? There were two people in the video, but the only name I've seen is ButterGrease.

Hope to see more soon!

Reason said...

Yea apparently you are the first comment! Thanks anyway. Just wondering what's MW? ^^ Oh and if you are good at animating, sound effects or anything you could definitely help. It would be helpful. And if you don't want to, what do you want to see from our next episode? One more question did you find us on iTunes? Because we got 5 stars from 3 reviews O.o
Thanks for the comment anyway^^

Anonymous said...

Sorry about taking so long to reply! I've been away these last several days.

Well I'm not very good at animating and stuff like that, but I'm very knowledgable with every thing about Maple. I've played for 4 years at least. But I have a mic and all, so depending on what type of podcast you do I could guest and stuff...

In Maple podcasts, I like hosts to discuss information about the game, including new updates, quests, etc. Pretty much what the other podcasts have tried to do and either weren't consistant, or weren't good at. So I'm primarily interested in audio, not as much with the video and animations.

Yes, I found you on iTunes. But I didn't rate you, so apparently you have more fans than just me!

And also, MW stands for MapleWeekly, the second most popular MapleStory podcast to AAR on iTunes.

Another suggestion, maybe a way to make accounts on the site? Because right now I think I'm going under my AIM account or something...

Reason said...

Don't worry about the time it took you to reply ^^ I was away on vacation as well.

Oh MW is MapleWeekly... I listened to the maybe once or twice o.o

Well, I can't reply much right now but I will soon.
K thx for the reply anyway. ^^

Post a Comment